Staffmis for casual staff
Staffmis delivers !
For casual staff Staffmis provides a fingertip view of everything they need to see operationally including shift opportunities, rotas, documents, training resources, communications and more.
Every application has a casual staff advantage:
- Time management applications mean that shift opportunities are available in an instant. Staffmis shift opportunities process makes it quick and easy to accept shifts and confirm availability, view rotas and receive working reminders.
- Information management ensures documents that are relevant to staff are easily accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device. Signing documents has never been easier with the Staffmis digital sign process.
- Communications management means staff can keep up to date and interact with organization communications in an instant, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Resource management enables staff to see their profile, all training they have done, all qualifications they hold, all files they have signed and more.
- Action management enables staff to communicate updates to duty management and department heads, complete tasks and escate incidents in the event of fault or failure.
- Training management enables fingertip access to resources and courses, reminders of qualification expires and more.
Staffmis is the most wide ranging, detailed and concise operations management and reporting system ever developed for leisure, hospitality and voluntary organizations, accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device.