Staffmis provide multiple staff and operations management systems, all integrated on a single platform
Information management, communications management, training and qualifications management, action management, time management, third party system integration and more
One platform, multiple applications, delivers end to end reach operations management, accessible to all staff, anywhere, anytime, on any device
"Really seeing the effects of Staffmis Time Management now. With casual staff rotas, in a matter of minutes I have staffed my entire week 10th – 16th. Can’t explain to you how many hours this has saved. Very pleased." Staffing Team - Madejski Stadium
"Action Management is a fantastic operations management tool set. Three great applications in one with Handover Book, Incident Book and Task Book. We’re absolutely delighted with the results." Club Director - Odyssey Health Clubs
Staffmis provide staff and operations management systems to service industry organisations. Accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device, a Staffmis system can be just one or multiple applications integrated together, all on a single online platform. Staffmis systems are organised into functionality groups:
* Information Management - Staffmis information management system is an active document control and management framework. Staffmis information management includes storage, organisation, indexing, automated and interactive document control, access control, change communications and compliance management.
* Communications Management - Staffmis communications management enables end to end workforce reach. Functions include memos, messages, to do's, news, notices, polls, surveys, discussions, daily / weekly / monthly auto communications and more. Staffmis communications management enables communications creation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Training & Qualifications Management - Staffmis training and qualifications management includes an internal micro learning studio, training resources library, training record store, qualifications record store, practical assessments, certification, and more. Training and qualifications management is integral to Staffmis information management, ensuring that quality systems can be fully compliance managed.
* Action Management - Staffmis action management includes three applications and substantial data and action reporting. Task Book is an electronic tasks and checks application, including data recording and reporting. Incident Book is an incident management application, with associated reporting. Handover Book is an electronic day book application.
* Time Management - Time management includes rota scheduling applications (including master rotas, casual and cover staff management), sickness, holidays, time in lieu applications, and more.
* Third Party Apps - Third party applications can be integrated onto a Staffmis platform, enabling organisations to present a single, central, online hub for everything operational, accessible by all staff anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Document management features Staffmis EQMS, an all in one document and quality management system including file warehouse and library, indexing, access control, test and sign management and active version control.
Communications management delivers directive, accountable workforce communications in an instant. Memos, messages, news, notices, to dos and discussions. Communications management also includes a comprehensive polls and surveys application as well.
Action management consists of three applications: Task Book; Incident Book; Handover Book. Together these applications provide a complete operations action management suite, with extensive connected reporting.
Training management includes a micro learning studio, training index, training record store, qualifications management, and resources library. Training management works with information, communications and action management to enable a complete and integrated management solution.