Staffmis encompasses multiple staff and operations management functions all together on one platform
Including document management (featuring Staffmis EQMS), communications management, training and qualifications management, action management, time management, third party application integration and more
Staffmis delivers organisation end to end reach, accessible to all staff, anywhere, anytime, on any device
"Really seeing the effects of Staffmis Time Management now. With casual staff rotas, in a matter of minutes I have staffed my entire week 10th – 16th. Can’t explain to you how many hours this has saved. Very pleased." Staffing Team - Madejski Stadium
"Action Management is a fantastic operations management tool set. Three great applications in one in Handover Book, Incident Book and Task Book. We’re absolutely delighted with the results." Club Director - Odyssey Health Clubs
Staffmis is a cloud based staff and operations management information system. Accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device, Staffmis encompasses multiple operations management functions all together on one platform:
* Document Management - Staffmis information management is a content and document management system, providing a fully closed loop, electronic QMS framework including indexing, automated and interactive document control, access control, change communications, sign, test and training management. Staffmis integrated information management is a complete solution for document onboarding and ongoing quality systems organisation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Communications Management - Staffmis communications management enables end to end workforce reach. Including memos, messages, to do's, news, notices, polls, surveys, discussions, daily / weekly / monthly auto communications and more. Like information management, Staffmis communications management is a closed loop system, enabling communications creation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Training & Qualifications Management - Staffmis training and qualifications management includes an internal micro learning management studio, training resource library, training record store, qualifications record store, assessments, certification, and more. Operations training and qualifications management is integral to quality management, ensuring that quality systems are not just managed and communicated but where appropriate can be trained as well. Like Staffmis information management and communications management functions, Staffmis training and qualifications management is also a closed loop management system enabling creation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Action Management - The Staffmis action management system includes three main applications and a data reporting suite. Task Book is for electronic tasks and checks, data recording and reporting. Incident Book is an incident management system. Handover Book is an electronic day book. Staffmis action management, like all other Staffmis systems, is also a closed loop management system, enabling creation and organisation, publication, distribution, accountability and control.
* Time Management - Time management includes rota scheduling, master rotas, casual and cover staff management, sickness, holidays, time in lieu, and more.
Staffmis also includes third party link management. So essentially a Staffmis system for your organisation provides a single central online hub for everything operational, accessible by all staff anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Document management features Staffmis EQMS, an all in one document and quality management system including file warehouse and library, indexing, access control, test and sign management and active version control.
Communications management delivers directive, accountable workforce communications in an instant. Memos, messages, news, notices, to dos and discussions. Communications management also includes a comprehensive polls and surveys application as well.
Action management consists of three applications: Task Book; Incident Book; Handover Book. Together these applications provide a complete operations action management suite, with extensive connected reporting.
Training management includes a micro learning system, training index, training record store, active qualifications management and training resources library. Training management integrates with information, communications and action management to enable a complete quality systems management solution.